Thursday, October 2, 2008

Got M.I.L.F.?

Recently the term M.I.L.F. has entered popular slang. Now in case you're lost and scratching your head let me define the acronym M.I.L.F. It stands for Mother I'd Like to F_ _ _ (Fondle, Freak, Frisk, or fill in your own F word here. Lol). Now I know you're thinking how degrading is that? Well it's actually become an acceptable term and some women actually aspire to looked at as a MILF as they get older and after they have children. So it can be seen as a compliment in some ways. Basically it's saying that yeah the woman may be older and had a kid or 2 but she's still just as hot as any 18 or 19 year old female.

Now every one has their own definition of what they consider a MILF. Well mines is quite simple she must be at least age 35 or over with at least one child. That's it. Keep in mind this is pure fantasy and for entertainment purposes. Besides I've already established certain rules with my mom. I'm 28, so she can't date anyone within my age range 21-39 and I don't date anyone close to her age range 35 and up. However, if any of the women on this list wanna holla at ya boy I'll be singing "I'm sorry Momma" quicker than Eminem. LoL.

Well we've compiled a long list of M.I.L.F.s that we feel are on the top of the list. We'll introduce a few of them per week and list the reasons why we feel they belong on this list. The list is in no particular order. So without further ado we bring you M.I.L.F. Fridays. LoL.

Halle Berry - Age 41

Halle's earliest appearance that I can recall was playing the crackhead girlfriend of Samuel L. Jackson's character in Spike Lee's Jungle Fever. Although this was a small role she still some how stood out. Well by her next role she was one of the lead characters. Also, by the time "Strictly Business" came out I was 11 years old and in Love with some Halle. I recently saw this movie again (BET's Black Buster movies gotta love em.) But I could see why I was feeling Halle even back then. She was fine as hell. She was just a natural beauty. After this she played a role in the movie "Last Boyscout." However if Strictly Business didn't do it her next role definitely had to have hooked most men and boys in. "Boomerang" had an all star cast of beautiful black females. Including Robin Givens, Lela Rochon, and Tisha Campbell. However, even amongst these beauties Halle's character stood out as the most attractive of the bunch. From there I was hooked.


But before she bared all in movies like "Swordfish," and "Monster's Ball" and was a Bond Girl in "Die Another Day" she was already a top my list. However, just this year Halle finally had her first baby which officially put her on the M.I.L.F. List. If you ask me at 42 and a mother of 1 she still looks as good as she did back in 1991.

(Post Baby)

Stacey Dash - Age 42

After an early appearance (which I vaguely remember only from a rerun episode) on "The Cosby Show" in 1985 as one of Denise's friends. From Stacey Dash went on to play in some episodes of "St. Else Where" and "TV 101." But it wasn't until she was the lead actress and love interest of Damon Wayans in the movie "Mo Money" in 1992 that she caught my attention. Even at 12 years old there was no disputing how attractive she was. One of my uncle's met her while they were filming this movie in Chicago and well let's just say I'm very envious of him. LoL. But after that she played a role on "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air," (1994) and then starred as the token black girl in the movie "Clueless" (1995). Next she showed some skin (which I appreciated) in the straight to cable movie "Illegal in Blue." In 1996-1999 the movie Clueless was turned into a sitcom where she starred in 61 episodes. I didn't really care for her clueless character and therefore never watched the show.

But this would actually be her last major role for some years she did a lot of low budget films and was virtually off the scene. That was until she popped up as the lead girl (only girl or actor really) in Kanye West's video "All Falls Down" in 2004. I had doubled in age but she was there in the video looking as good as she did in 1992. But in 2006 Stacey Dash did what I and many men have been dreaming about since shorties. She posed for Playboy. She showed the world that at 40 and after 2 kids (5 and 17) she still was one of the best looking females in Hollywood.

(Playboy Spread)

Lisa Raye- Age 42
Lisa Raye first appeared in a couple episodes of "In the House," and an episode of "The Parenthood." But she's also listed as having been in Tupac's 1996 "Toss it Up" video. However, her break out role came in 1998 as the lead character Diamond in the Ice Cube directed movie "The Players Club." Well the character was a full time student and part time stripper at the Players Club. Therefore, she was required to be naked. Well the movie was a hit and that role catapulted Lisa's career. And made many of men myself included a permanent admirer. We later found out that Lisa Raye was sister to Rapper The Brat. But Lisa went on to star in movies such as "The Wood," "Gang of Roses," and "Beauty Shop." Lisa Raye also starred in 51 episodes of the show "All of Us" which aired from 2003-2007.

Lisa Raye has a 18 year old daughter from a previous marriage. Most recently she's been in the headlines and gossip columns because of her recent split from Premier of Turks and Caicos. But at age 42 Lisa Raye still looks damn good.




To Be Continued...


--C-Recks--

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I've just downloaded iStripper, and now I enjoy having the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.